Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

keyboard shortcuts

Free Writing

1.How to use search on
my drive to find my Documents.
2.list view.
3.grid view.
4.  I use ctrl T to make
my tabs come back.
5. I use ctrl W To delete my tabs.
6.I use ctrl shift T when my tabs disappear.
7.how to check what document is in our folder.
8. How to hide our bookmarks.
9.shift ctrl c-how to check how many pages you
have used.I
t will show how many words u have used.
10.shift-ctrl f-shift-ctrl f will make your title disappear.
11.shift-ctrl-will refresh the thing you are
on or the site you are on.
12.If you press shift-ctrl
q twice you will signed
out of everything.
13.If you press shift-ctrl e change your writing.
14.control Question mark  will show you shortcut on
everything Your drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment