Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

My First week at our New School

My highlight this week was: Kiwi Sports on Monday. Coach Aroon introduced a new game to us.
First he split us into two groups. He then set up cones in a square in order for us to run around.
At the 2 corners of the square, each team stood in front of a cone ready to run.
The point of the game was to get to 3 team players to the other side. So 1 team player from
each team was to run around the cones until they met each other. When they met,
they had to play rock, paper, scissors. Whoever won had to keep running as another team player
from the losing team would run.  
My team lost and I think we could improve on our running.


My low light this week was: I have no low lights about this week, this week went great and I’m hoping
for better weeks like this week.

1 comment:

  1. hi, maraia i really like how you new word's in and made intersting. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete