Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Rock climbing

 Rock climbing


One afternoon during the holidays my grandma decided to take us to Climb Zone. When we parked Taniela and Josaia kept on saying that they have been here before. I said that I haven't been here before.



First we had to go to one of the ipads and give permission that we an go on the walls the we went to the desk to get our bands then we went to the instructor and he gave us  our climbing belt and said we are only allowed  on the walls with the red ropes.


Ater she told us that we left to go and climb. We all were next to each other. Taniela did a hard one I did a hard one and josaia did a hard one too.


I was so scared because it was so high But my favourite part was falling off because it felt like I was flying After doing a bunch of them my grandma told us to get us to the ice cream part and I got a mint ice cream  and taniela got a mint one to and josaia After we ate our Ice - Cream we went back to climbing. 



Then we went to playland nad we Explored  and there was a bunch of spots to hide so we played hide and seek and then we got bored so we went to bouncy castle for a bit then we went to Mcdonalds and went home,


The end


No comments:

Post a Comment