Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Maraia - Cyber - Smart Challenge 8 - Charging my Chromebook

Charging my Chromebook

Today on the 8th of April I did the 9th Cyber smart challenge called Charging my Chromebook  and I had to open a jam board and make a copy but it didn't let me make a copy so I had to screen shot it then answer it on a google drawing then after I finished that I had to take a photo of my Chromebook charging but my charger was at the back of my Chromebook so I took a photo of my friend Melenaite's Chromebook charging then I used her photo.

Something that was nice and easy was taking a photo of my friends Chromebook charging 
Something that was that was hard and took a long time was doing the matching activity because I had one of the old Chromebooks and the photo was a new Chromebook.

Check out my friends blog Melenaite
   





No comments:

Post a Comment