Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Maraia - Stella's Birthday Party Recount

 Stella's Birthday Party Recount

On the 21st of July, It was my friend Stella's birthday and she had invited me to her birthday party and she said that she was going to pick me up at 10:30. So on the 21st of July, my mum woke me up but I was super tired because the night before I was on my mum’s phone and I totally lost track of time and when I checked the time it was 02:45 am, and so I got a bit worried because they were coming early so I watched one more video and then went to sleep. In the morning my mum woke me up at 8:00 and I was still tired so I crawled back into bed but then she caught me sleeping and she told me to go shower. She put shampoo and conditioner into my hair to make it nice and soft. After I showered and got changed and then I had breakfast, for my breakfast I had Milo and some crackers and then I got my hair done and I packed Stella’s gift. I got her a bag and in the bag, there was a bunch of sweets and candy along with an angry bird's pillow. After a few minutes Stella and her mum arrived and so I gave her a present and she said “thank you” and then she introduced me to her friend from G.I. School and her name was Ty.  After we had talked we drove down to a rock climbing center. When we got there we had to get our wristbands and then we had to take a little safety lesson and what to do before we climbed and after we climbed the walls. After about an hour we went into the playland and played tag for a long time. While we left the playland we noticed that we didn’t see the sign that said 8yrs and younger and we got a big shock. Then we went down to mission bay to an American store and it was old-school themed. It had Elvis and Marilyn Monroe. We all ordered Chocolate milkshakes with hotdogs. I could not finish mine so I ate most of it and when I had a little bit I shoved it in my mouth and then we left. Then we ran back to the car and went to the park and climbed trees while Stella’s Mum had a nap in her car. After around 30 minutes Stella's mum came and got us and then we spent the rest of the day at Stella’s house. First, we watched “Pitch Perfect 2” then we just played on the trampoline she had and her rollerblades. Then Stella’s Dad dropped me and Ty back at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment