Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Maraia - Math game and Short Questions

 Math game and Short Questions

Today or math I did two activity's one was a Math game and the other one was a a few short questions. We were actually suppose to do 3 activity's but my teacher, Ms N-K said not to do the second activity because we couldn't really edit it I think. 

But the first activity took me 2 tries because I didn't understand it at first because It looked funny to me but soon I found out how to do it and it was very easy, the second activity was a tad hard because it sounded weird. 

\Check out my activity's

Activity 1

Activity 2 
Yesterday, Granny had 12 cups and 10 matching saucers, but this morning she dropped a tray holding one third of the cups and half the saucers, breaking all of those on the tray.

How many of her cups are now without saucers - 3 cups are now without saucers 


Talulah plants 60 tulip bulbs. When they flower, she notes the following:
Half the tulips are yellow
One third of those which are not yellow are red
One quarter of those which are neither red nor yellow are pink
The remainder are white
What fraction of the tulips are white? I think 5 tulips are white 
(not a fraction because i didn't know how to write that)




No comments:

Post a Comment