Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Jacinda Arden - Spaced Out

Spaced Out  

   Today in class my teacher split us in groups of 4 and 5. I he groups. First my group was doing our Covid-1ad four people in my group that was the limit of all the Posters that our teacher gave to us we had to color the patterns on the border with felt tips for 20 minutes. Then after 20 minutes were rotated to another activity to do for another 20 minutes . Then we had to go on this site called ESL NEWS here is the link-  We  had read the article (we didn't actually read it) then we came across an activity about covid.
Then we had to watch a video about jacinda saying stuff about being spaced out (it was super cool) 
Did you watch the live stream on "Spaced Out"?
Have you watched the article?
If you want you can give me some questions I will answer them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment