Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Pentecost

Today in my class my teacher decided to make us do a presentation about our comic strip on Pentecost if you don't know what I am talking about go check out one of my recent blogs.

So in the 20 minutes my teacher gave us an activity to do. I did it with my friend Stella and I didn't know what to do for about 10 minutes then when we found out what to do the 20 minutes were done. ): 

The first group that went up were year 5 like us oh and if you don't know the year 5's do a comic strip like me and the year 6's did a video.

The first group would be like any other group embarrassed, Then the next group was the year 6 girls there  was 5 of them they had a cool video and their video  was about Pentecost and what happens during Pentecost.

The next group was the year 6 boys their video was a fact box about Pentecost there were 5 of them their video was also funny at the same time.


Now there were only year five groups left to present their comic strip, after the year 6 boys my  brothers group went next he did his comic strip. Then it was my turn I was so embarrassed But I did it with my friend and the class liked it and at the end we did a Q & A here is my Comic Strip. Thanks for reading        

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment