Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

As I saw it - Kowhai seeds


Kōwhai seeds

Hi, I am a Kōwhai seed but I haven't been planted yet so i will tell you how i got from the forest to Saint pius X. 

I was just sitting on the ground like any normal seed not counting the ones underground, after a few moments I heard someone it sounded like A HUMAN!! I got scared because they bury us into the ground then we die then our corpse grows into something beautiful. I tried to run but It was too late. They  found me on the ground so they picked me up and put me in a  jar with a bunch of other seeds so I decided to  stop panicking and to get to know them. 

  


After I got to know them then put us on the ground and poured us on to a rock then he took the other seeds and then i thought he was gonna come back but he didn’t so i thought he expected me to grow on a rock so i stayed there for  241 years.  Then I saw an eagle and I started to jump then the eagle picked me up and dropped me on someone's head  and it was a guy who knew a lot of seeds but he didn’t know me so then he did research but he couldn’t find out what type of seed I was.


So then he gave me to the museum and they called me a kowhai seed then they gave me to a teacher to share with her kids and then a girl named maraia took me a wrote  a story about me                          


No comments:

Post a Comment