Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Time With Friends

On the 25 September 2019 around 4:00 pm my friend Stella picked me up from my house in Panmure  and we drove to her house.


The first thing I did when I got to Stella’s house

I went to sit on the couch because I was tired.

After sitting on the couch Stella gave me a tour

and told me about her chicken.


The next thing I went to the kitchen because smelt some pizza

then Stella came and had some pizza too, I thought she had

weird taste buds because she put mayo on the pizza I was gonna

try it but I didn’t.


After we had some pizza we went back to her room and her

room was my favorite because she had a bunch of cool

decorations like painting’s, block letters, purple coke for

holding books which was  pretty cool to me.


Later we went outside. We played with her chicken

and fed it and we also tried to get her sister’s bunny out

of her cage. I wanted to go first but Stella pushed me and

she scared him. I tried to get him but he was scared so we

played with a ball.


A few hours later we went to the Mission Bay playground.

We raced to the slide and we did a bunch of cool stuff on

the slide. 

After sliding down the slide a bunch of times we went to

the swings then we got bored and we tried to build a hole in

the sand right next to the ocean but the water kept coming

in so we built some walls.


Then we went back to Stella’s house and had a shower and got

changed and then they drove me back to my house.           

No comments:

Post a Comment