Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Maraia - Balloons Over Waikato

Balloons over Waikato

Balloons over Waikato is not only one of the best events that is in Hamilton  and in March, but probably the best event that takes place in Hamilton for the whole year. The Public have voted have already voted it the best event in Waikato six times.

If you don't know what balloons over Waikato is it is a annual hot air balloon festival that attracts a lot of people especially balloonists from all over the world.

 Over 130,000 people will gather and watch the hot air balloons and the people inside the hot air balloon doing competitive activity.

It is on the 17 – 21 March 2021

(Click here
My Favourite balloon is the dog one
My least favourite balloon is the where its like glitched out  

Question - Whats your Favourite Hot Air Balloon in the Photo??



3 comments:

  1. Kai Ora Maraia My name is Marcella and I am from Owairaka Primary school,
    I like this post because you have lots of facts in the intro. I also like how you added your opinion about them as well as the facts.My favorite of the balloons is the dog. I like it because it is unique.
    bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA ORA Maraia my name is Liberty from Owairaka School,
    I like the photos of the fantastic balloons that you found.
    My favorite balloon is the rainbow one but I also like the dog balloon.
    All of the balloons are so cool I have never seen a balloon that looks like some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Liberty and Marcella
    Thank you for Answering my question and giving me feedback.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete