Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Pablo Picasso Art - Cubism Final Drawing

 Pablo Picasso Art - Cubism Final Drawing

Last month we began our our cubism portraits based on Pablo Picasso's cubism art. In cubism you can play around with lots of different shapes and sizes.  The facial like your eye's mouth, face and nose and they can be in different shapes sizes and in place's. 
We did two practice drawing before completing our final product. (You can read my blog about my first drawing - LINK).
Something I found easy was outlining my drawing in black and something difficult was drawing my photo because I had never done this type of art so I didn't know what to do.
This is Pablo Picasso's drawing of the Weeping Woman using cubism.  
The Weeping Woman - Wikipedia


This is my drawing using cubism




No comments:

Post a Comment