Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Maraia - Cousin's 3rd Birthday

 

My Cousin’s 3rd Birthday


 At my house on the 27th of January, it was my cousin Athalia’s 3rd birthday. She stayed the night and when she woke up everyone sang “Happy Birthday” to her.


After we sang “Happy Birthday” to her  we all had breakfast. We had eggs, bacon, french toast, pancakes, fruit salad and homemade whipped cream. In the middle of breakfast, my grandma came home with a  bunch of presents for Athalia but she came in quietly so Athalia wouldn't hear her. When Athalia left the room to go play with Boom (my dog) my grandma asked us to find some wrapping paper for Athalia’s presents but we couldn’t find any wrapping paper so my grandma just gave the presents to her. Her favourite presents was the giant bubbles and the Jenga. After she opened all of the presents, she asked Taniela to set up the giant bubbles. 




After she was done with the giant bubbles, Athalia’s mum called and told my mum that they had organised a party for her. She had planned the party, had picked an outfit, some shoes, a cake and some presents. When we got to the place where Athalia’s mum had planned the party my mum got the clothes from Athalia’s mum to dress her because they were running behind schedule .  


After a little while the adults took a bunch of photos of Athalia with her mum and dad while all of the kids were busy eating snacks.


After the adults were done with the photos the kids were able to eat. I ate my food I felt happy because I hadn’t eaten in what felt like 3 hours.


After everyone finished eating, Athalia opened her presents while the boys were playing with the balloons. Then we took all the balloons outside to the skate park across the road and let them go. 


After we let them go we all played in the skate park and then this guy asked us if he could skate over someone’s head. None of the adults let us sit there but then another guy sat down and let him jump over his head while on a scooter. 


After we let go of all the balloons go we went inside and ate some more food. When we finished eating the adults started to clean up while we were playing games.

After they finished cleaning everyone started to go home and as people were leaving my aunty gave them cake to take home. 

I had a great time at Athalia’s party and I was very happy to spend some time with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment