Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Maraia - Mother's day mass

 

Mother's day mass

 Today we had a very special mass. We were celebrating Mother's Day early. Some mother's came and celebrated with us in mass.


In class this week we made our very own Mother's Day cards. First we folded a red cardboard paper in half, then we made a heart out of a to stirps of paper and then glued the bottom of a stripped paper onto the front of the card. 


When then we shaped the two stripped papers into a heart we quilled paper and then glued the strips or quilled paper inside the heart. The we let our cards dry for one day. 


Here is what I wrote

I appreciate my mother because she always helps me with my work.

I know my mum loves me because when I am sad or angry she will give me hugs.

I love my mum because whenever I make a decision she supports me   


This is a picture of all our cards



No comments:

Post a Comment