Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

Maraia - Swimming lessons Term 1

 Swimming lessons Term 1 

Last tuesday we started doing swimming lessons. I was very excited to go swimming because I don't go swimming a lot. On the next day I was freezing cold but after a few minutes the sun started to come back out. When we hopped onto the bus to go to the pools, we noticed that the bus smelt like quarine I don't like the smell of quarine. After the bus ride we walk inside and then a lady lead us to the pools and I was really cool there was a gym on the side, and if you keep on walking there was another gym. When we got there we changed into our swimming clothes then we waited for the other class to come out and change then we went into our lanes. When we got to our lane we had to sit on the wall and put our had on the side of us and twist into the pool to enter safely, then we just learnt backstroke and how to float on our back, then near the end we got to jump in the pool which is the best part 

The pools we went to was called Swim Magic I personally think it great, Here is a link - Link to Swim Magic Website

Check out these photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment