Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Maraia - Adrift panda #2

 Adrift panda #2

Hi my name is Maraia and it may seem crazy that I live on a giant panda. Do you think that it is possible to live on such a big animal? I didn’t think it was possible but here I am living on a giant panda. If you ever wondered how we ended up living on such an animal, well I will tell you. 


Since my birthday was in lock down we really couldn’t celebrate it and my family knew I’ve always wanted to go to Tokyo but instead they took My mum, my Sister and I to china which was really really fun, On the second day of our trip we went into this exploration thingy of the woods and we saw some pandas and at the back we saw a giant Emperor's tower but no one else could so me and my sister went over then borders to check it out and turns out it was built on this giant panda so me and my sister went inside and we saw this button on the side that said small or large and we saw the small button and we shrank along with the temple and panda.


After that we went to tell our mother and she said we are delusional and then she saw it and we saw that the panda was a bit cranky so I shark it and gave it some bamboo and then we decided to live on it and we still live there to this day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,
    I really like this blog it is really cool and how you are gonna go to China wow that is cool anyways Great job with this master piece and keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Alfonsus I worked REALLY HARD on MY MASTERPIECE

    ReplyDelete