Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Maraia - Feast of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary Wednesday, September 8, 2021

     Feast of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary 

Today for R.E we learnt that today was Mary's birthday to for me was the 8th September. we had to read a story about Mary then answer some questions and we got  to do a quiz about Mary on the quiz I got 70%.

We had to get one of our family members to write what they are grateful for and we had to too.                       Check Out My Activity!




Check out this video for some information!


Here is a prayer you could say to Mother Mary!

My dearest Mother, happy birthday! Today I rejoice in the incredible gift that God gave to you in your Immaculate Conception and birth into our world. I pray that I may honor you in a fitting way this day and to especially understand more clearly the beauty of your graced soul. Pray for me that I may also rejoice in the countless graces bestowed upon me by our merciful God. I love you, dear Mother. Precious Jesus, through the heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, I trust in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment