Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Maraia - No. 5 P.E Activity

                               No. 5 P.E Activity

Today at night I did another P.E activity as you know from the title this was my 5th activity or sixth I don't really remember.


This activity was overall hard but on my second try I think I got the hand of it but I still massed up, but "We should not regret mistakes we must learn from them" a famous quote from the Ramon Buatista I don't know how to spell his/her's name but I thinks thats pretty close and I got that quote from my grandmother.
But this activity was also worth 4 points and this brings my total but to 18 points.

This activity was very fun and I did some practice round and I gave myself 3 shots at this but heck it out down Below

Check out my activity!


No comments:

Post a Comment