Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Maraia - No. 4 P.E activity

 No. 4 P.E activity

Today at exactly 06:20 I started this blog. This is a blog for my 4th P.E activity. If you saw my other blogs you would now that each P.E activity is worth a certain amount of points and this activity was worth 4 points, which now means I have 13 points but since I did this activity with a family member my sister I get extra point so I actually have 14 points (my sister didn't wanna be in the video) .

This activity was for me to tape up my dominant hand for a day and do some activity's I did a very familiar activity which was peeling a Banana, opening a milk box and last but not least tying up my shoe lace oh and the reason I didn't tape up my thumb because it is technically not a finger it is a digit.

I found this very easy mostly because I had my thumb.
Somethin I found hard was peeling the banana.

Check out my video!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment