Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2020

4 DAY IN OPOTIKI!

Today is the 4th day in Opotiki and this day was very busy but fun!

This morning I woke up and played 1v1 again and then my fsmily started to talk about mandarin picking. We went there and were given some pliers to collect the manadrines. We picked mandarins untill all three bags and a bucket was full. When we were done we packed the mandarins in the car and then we left.


After that we went to the Hukutaia Domain and there was a forest and and we walked to a tree burial. It is where chiefs were buried, under a tree.
I was ahead of everyone on the walk to the tree, then my sister caught up with me. I didn't notice that we passed the tree, I just thought it was another giant tree. We kept walking eventually ended up back at the begining of the trail.

After that we went to a gorge with a huge bridge.  When we got off thecar we so a truck and it had a dead deer, pig and a dog in his cage. It was a long walk and it started to rain. We didnt get wet as the trail to the bridge was filled with trees. Then we got to a tree and then I took some professional photos of everyone then it started to rain again and we headed back up we took the short cut and the adults to the long way.

After that we were heading home then we stoped at the Ice - cream place and we decied to get some Ice - cream then Taniela saw the horses and we went to pet them I think his or her name was Queintex it really fits the horse then we went to get Ice - cream I got orange choc chip and rainbow ninja warrior really good.

When I was sitting down the Ice - cream fell but I caught it and it got all over me then I stood up and I fell on the ground and I screamed so then I got my mums and my sisters but my sister spilt my mums Ice - cream so I had my sisters then when we were on the big logs then I drooped my sisters Ice - cream.

( SKIP TO NIGHT TIME )

When it was night time we came home and jiosese the baby had a sponge bath then he came back down stairs from his sponge bath and he was taking to everyone by screaming.


1 comment: