Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

First Day in OPOTIKI (yay)

Hi there today I missed school because I went to Opotiki which you already know because its in the title.

It took like a full school day plus two more hours to get here so I was bored untill we stoped at Countdown to get drinks. When we got to the shop they moved all the bag on my legs because I was in the boot seat but I was in the middle it hurt so much. 

Then when my mum got bak from Count down I got out of the car and a was so amazed because I saw a caravan and it had cats and weird patters which isn't that amazing now that I think of it.
So then we left Count down and then we enetered Whakatane, Taniela who is my brother said that he remebers the hospital and the reason we when to Opotiki was because my aunty and uncle had a cute little baby this was my first time to see their baby taniela and josaia my brothers were there at their babys birth ( I wish I was there). 

When we got to my Uncles house we just leftt the bags because we can and I coulndn't fid my shoes so I went with one of my shoes and someone elses shoe then my sister said " did you take a blue shoe" and I said "yes"
then she said it was my brother josaia's shoe.

Then we went inside and I was the baby and he was so cute and went staright to him and his finger was so tiny and cute.
(we are gonna skip to the night time cause nothing really happened).


So when it reached night time I started to write this blog and it took so long. After I wrote a bit I went to drink some sprite that we got form count down then I went back to my room to write some more then I went to the baby and his mum was rocking him to sleep he was looking a the dinosaour that I named  Gerald.

Then dinner time when it was dinner time Josaia prayed and then we had I just had a sandwich cuz I wasn't hungry  then I went to get some stew because it had some meat... But after about 4 - 5 bites I was full then I gave my plate to my sister and she gave it to our dog Boom and then he spilt the bowl and the Boom liked it off the floor because thats what they do. 

After dinner we all choose were we are sleeping I was sharing a room with my sister and mum andmmy aunty, Taniela and josaia was sharing a couch that fold in to a bed.   



I went to the room closest to the door and I quckly choose the mattres on the ground then I went to the baby at then I held for the first time ever he was pretty heavy his mum said that I held him the longest.

( I am gonna end it now because I have to go to bed👋 )

  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment