Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Andy Warhol

Hello there last term my teacher told us about andy warhol and we took a photo of ourself and copyed it 6 times then the next term my teacher printe all our photos and gave them to us. 

Then we looked at andy warhols art and disscused what we have to do then we all took our photos and had to go and draw our shadows but since there was only 5 viveds some people got viveds and people hd to write about andy warhol.

As one of the first people to use a viveds  I was one of the first people I got to use the pastels I colored my face white mt shirt blue and my background yellow in my first box (by the way it was ugly)!

 Then after I fineshed my first box I gave the pastels to someone else and I went to do the vived again then the bell rang we packed up cleaned up stacked the chairs and got our bags. 

Then we said our prayer and left our class me and my friends stella you have probally heard of her before in one of my other blogs, back to me and stella we went to sit on the bench outside our class and ate our lunch then we went home at the same time.
GOODBYE THANKS FOR READING✌

     

No comments:

Post a Comment