Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Day 2 in Opotiki

Day 2 in Opotiki yay, so this morning I woke up  and went on my laptop to finsh day 1 in Opotiki. After I fineshed I went to baby and took him from my mum then after bout 20 minutes he  started crying because he was tired so I gave him to my mum and I went to clean the room.

Then Taniela showed me that they have a toaster that can toast 4 bread  at a time then I went to watch some youtube.  

Then I went out of the room to play 1v1 lol with Taniela but he didn't wanna play with me so I went on aim trainer then I went to Boom the dog and we went outside to bllow some bubbles because they said that he likes bubbles but he didn't want to pop the bubbles.

After that we started to play hand ball with a exersize ball and the baby was watching us and he was so cute.

( We are gonna skip again to Ice - cream )

After that we left for Ice - cream because Taniela thought he herad the Ice - cream truck but it was not. So Taniela said that  they  have a ice cream store close by,  so we all drove their to get ice cream. Then when my uncle was coming back home he saw us at the Ice - cream store, my tummy started to hurt so I went home with my uncle cause the ie cream scoops were huge and the others went in the van.

( We are going to skip to 6:47 ) 

Soooo at 6:47 the baby had a shower last time he had one he cryed because there was a lot of people watching so today only his dad was there.
After his bath he got changed and then I held him again ( I hava a obbsetion).

A few minutes later we went to play 1v1 again, in the room next to us the baby was being rocked to sleep then I went to them I rocked him for a bit the I gaave him to  my aunty then he started to cry so then his mum took him up stairs in the dark because he is wide awake when he is in the light.
(That is what I think💩)

After the I went to sit on the couch my aunty sent the photo of our ice cream trip and she asked if it went through,and it did, then I went to edit my other blog I just put a photo of my actual dog because I didn't have a photo of him.

(Then the baby went to sleep so I will to or not so I will end it here again)


    


       

No comments:

Post a Comment