Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Day 3 in Opotiki

Sooo today is the 3rd day in Opotiki and today I went on 1v1 again then I went to baby and gusse what he fell asleep on me but he woke up later.


Then we all got bored and did kiwi Quiz cards and Taniela was the one asking the questions then he swaped with my sister and I was walking around the house with him then his aunty fed him milk.

Later we played cherades then the baby started crying so then we took him out of him little play pen. Then we started to pack the car with rubbish to take to the dump it was fun because they organised it into brown glass, white/clear glass and green glass and so on and so on.

When we were driving back home we saw our mini van that we came in and my mum and aunty was doing the luandry then we went back our uncle took us to the park and we saw a hamster whell but in a human size and it was so fun, we fell a ew times but that was ok.

After that we went home and took the rest of the boxes to the side of the house.

Later at night we started to make lunch hahah I mean dinner and I was holding baby again then I gave him to Taniela then his back started to hurt so he gave the baby to josaia for 10 minutes then I had him for 10 minutes but the baby got a bit sleepy so then he stayed with me and I rocked him I the dark so he can go to sleep then he fell asleep on me,butas soon as I sat down he woke up an started to cry then I stood up and rocked him and walked around the house then he fell asleep on me then I sat down on the couch and my uncle held the back down on the chair because I was to light then someone but the thingy for your legs to rest on, and Josaia put a cushion under my arm so I can rest it because I was holding baby and he was lying down on my arm and drowling.

Later that night some people went to sleep and Taniela, Josaia my aunty and I was watching the movie called The House with a Clock in its Walls, after the movie Taniela, Josaia and my aunty went to sleep and later my mum, aunty and I stayed up they were talking about us when we were little and something else. Then I went to the bathroom and when I came bake ally - patty the cat was sitting on my spot the I came and showed her picteures of cats.
(Good Bye✌♎)
Add caption
              

1 comment: